Melanie Robitaille, Senior Staff Writer and Graphic Designer with EXIT Realty Corp. International, recently interviewed some of the company’s top earners for the corporate magazine, The EXIT Achiever. “Talking to these top producers made it evident to me that real estate continues to prove itself as a rewarding and prosperous career choice at any age,” she said.
Those featured included:
- Yolande Mason, age 81 – Sales Representative, EXIT Realty Metro NS
- Mary Ellen McCamus, age 70 – Broker/Owner, EXIT Realty Liftlock, Brokerage ON
- Sandra Hussey, age 52 – Sales Representative, EXIT Realty Group, Brokerage ON
- Tatyana Sturm, age 42 – Associate Broker, EXIT Realty DTC, Cherry Creek, Pikes Peak CO
- Tanya Myre, age 33 – Associate Broker, EXIT Realty Matrix, Brokerage ON
- Jeremie Fontaine, age 24 – Sales Representative, EXIT Realty Associates NB
Click here, turn to page 17 and learn not only what these powerhouses from different generations have in common but how they think, do business, and find ways to collaborate.