During the 2019 EXIT Realty Corp. International Convention there will be a few free nights where you can venture out to see some of Nashville or stay in and check out the abundance of things to do within the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Here are some of the best things to see and do while in Nashville:
Nashville is home to many fantastic eateries; it just depends on your mood. Here are a few top picks that are off site but still local:
- Superica is a Tex-Mex restaurant well known for their nachos. This establishment serves both lunch and dinner and would be considered casual dining.
- Parson’s Chicken & Fish is another casual restaurant that serves up delicious fried chicken and seafood that you can pair with fun sides.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint is a southern gem that serves whole hog BBQ amongst other fine meats and chicken. Everything is made from scratch and the restaurant has been featured on the Today Show and the Food Network.
- Rolf and Daughters is known for their fine cuisine with an emphasis on using the best and freshest seasonal ingredients.
Be sure to check with the restaurants regarding dress code and whether or not they require reservations.
For a listing of restaurants and bars found within the hotel click here.
- Relậche Spa offers massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, salon services and more. Hours: Mon – Sun, 9am – 7pm. Appointment required: 1 615-458-1772.
- Fitness Center & Pools The hotel boasts 3 pools: The indoor Relậche pool and whirlpool, as well as two outdoor pools that are open seasonally. The fitness center has free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
- Activities include a sauna, jogging trails, arcade, Delta Fountain Shows and bike rentals.
- Grand Ole Opry 4 miles south from the hotel
- Ryman Auditorium 7 miles southwest from the hotel
- Country Music Hall of Fame 5 miles southwest from the hotel
- Nashville Zoo 8 miles south from the hotel
- Adventure Science Center 11 miles from the hotel
- Grand Old Golf & Go Karts 9 miles from the hotel
- Music City Escape Room 5 miles from the hotel
Transportation: Discover the city or plan your excursions in advance.