By Bob McKinnon, Director of Leadership, EXIT Realty Corp. International
The premise of Simon Sinek’s bestseller, The Infinite Game, is to encourage leaders to adopt a strategy that will see their organization past the needs of today and far into the future. When I read the book, I immediately recognized EXIT Realty as one such organization and jotted down my observations.
- A company that was born with the intention of restoring brotherhood back into the real estate industry.
- A company that didn’t have to advertise much because it grew from positive, enthusiastic word of mouth.
- A company that doesn’t want to beat anyone, just enrich lives.
- A company that sets people up to succeed.
- A company whose focus is not numbers or stock price but human potential at every level.
- A company that strives not to be #1 but to have the most positive influence on its members and customers.
- A company totally unconcerned about a board of directors or manipulated valuation, simply free to do the right thing for all.
- A model that is totally transparent. No contingencies of any kind.
- A company that believes we are all in the same boat, so it is best to row together.
- A company that encouraged every brokerage to have a Chief Vision Officer, CVO.
- A company that believes in improving the lifestyle of its associates and the people they serve.
- A company that believes there is no greater reward than helping our associates and the communities they serve.
I believe that EXIT Realty is an infinite company seeking infinite human development amidst a very competitive, finite environment. Advantage EXIT.