A commentary by Ashley Wirth (assistant to Dr. Gregg Baron)
Don’t you want to feel your best each and every day? Have peak performance in every aspect of your life? Then here are a few tips for achieving just that.
- Eat a healthy and complete breakfast: Egg whites, spinach, dried cranberries, walnuts, and broccoli in a brown rice wrap makes a delicious and super nutritious breakfast meal. Finish it off with fresh-squeezed juice or a D.R.E.A.M. Smoothie.
- Do some light stretching for 10 minutes in the morning: This will set the stage for your body for the rest of the day. A nice back and leg stretch not only feels good but helps keep you flexible and limber.
- Take the stairs: Instead of taking the elevator every day, do a little cardio by taking the stairs instead.
- Get Chiropractic: Chiropractic is an easy way to ensure that your nervous system will be clear of all interference, allowing your body to perform at its best.
- Do a daily affirmation: A quote, sentence, phrase, or whatever other small saying you want to repeat to yourself every morning to clear your mind.
- Smile: Smiling helps to not only put you at ease but the people around you at ease as well.
- Take a yoga class: This is not only good for relaxation but for stretching our tight muscles as well.
The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. None of the information presented is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.